To create collaborative and knowledge sharing opportunities that promote and grow Vermont software businesses.
Who Can Be a Member?
Members are individuals or companies who work in some aspect of software development
- Software product development
- Custom software development
- Software Consulting
- Software Design
- Systems Integration
- Software Project Management
- Website Design and Development
- Web application development
- Software Support Services
- Software Training
As a member of the Vermont Software Developers Alliance (vtSDA), you become connected to a network of other Vermont software businesses. You will meet people whose interests and expertise overlap and complement your own.
Tangibly, that means you’ll benefit from…
Opportunities to collaborate with vtSDA members in bringing new business to you… and into Vermont
- Contract partnering and subcontracting to gain a foothold with larger clients and contracts
- Developing new business opportunities
- Sharing of technical resources and expertise
- Sharing of the best “Hard Knocks” knowledge and success stories with your peers
- Being the first to learn about available contractors, employees and technical resources
Access to joint marketing opportunities to promote the Vermont software industry… within Vermont and throughout the country and the world
- Prominent listing in website Membership Directory, trade show exhibits and collateral
- Shared space in trade show booths and industry conferences
- Public relations and press interviews
Access to industry-best acumen in building and growing a successful software venture
- Marketing and selling software products and services
- Protecting your intellectual property
- Crafting sound contracts and licensing agreements
- Establishing a solid financial footing
- Establishing productive relationships with venture capital, legal, banking and other business service providers
- Hiring and recruiting quality software developers, technical marketing, project management and operations personnel
Access to the ear of local universities and colleges in building a strong technology base in Vermont
- Champlain College
- Middlebury College
- Saint Michael’s College
- University of Vermont
- Vermont Technical College
So how do you join?
Joining the vtSDA is easy. Just follow the link found here and read the directions. A link to our membership form can be found at the bottom of the page.
For more information please email Member Services, or come to one of our monthly meetings, which are open to non-members.
We also offer associate memberships to individuals or businesses that are interested in the software industry but are not directly enough involved to qualify as a regular member.